Sunday, 30 June 2019
Saturday, 29 June 2019
Friday, 28 June 2019
Thursday, 27 June 2019
Picking the Best Supplier:
While looking for the best supplier, you are recommended to look at "Alibaba" as the first step. As one might be aware, this is the largest online marketplace in the Far East and is known to contain the information about a majority of suppliers in it. However, all of them need not be top quality suppliers. Here, you have an option to send a "Request for Proposal" to a number of suppliers. But, you cannot expect a quality reply from all of them. It's no matter when it comes to a business!
Another place where you can find the information of potential suppliers is the "Global Sources". Although this marketplace is found to be carrying a less number of suppliers, the quality of them is found to be somewhat better. It's to be agreed that there are some other marketplaces too. But, we could see that most of the suppliers are registered with either or both of these two. So, you need not go and check additional options.
While these are the best options on the internet, you can get information about the suppliers by attending some trade shows. In China, the "Canton Fair" is known to be the largest trade fair and is held twice in a year. In addition, there are some industry-specific trade shows taking place in the US and Europe, where you can meet Chinese sellers directly and build Guan Xi or a business relationship.
Coming to Terms with your Supplier:
The negotiation plays an important role in every business. Before coming to the final price, you must be able to have good rounds of discussion with your supplier on the price. Remember, you will get only what you pay for. In this, lots of other factors are coming into play like the efficiency of the product, terms of payment, time of delivery, and your relationship with the supplier.
In this, don't forget the fact that each and every supplier would have a price floor below which they can't go. So, if you are planning to press them to go below those prices, you may end on the negative side. This could end up in the supplier using low-cost materials, low-quality in manufacturing, shoddier packaging, and other things. Therefore, remember that the primary objective to build a long-term relationship.
Also, remember that if you are ready to pay a slightly higher price in the first instance for the manufacturing, on your upcoming orders you could get a slight discount on the prices based on volume. One other thing with the Chinese suppliers is that coming to terms with them will be a never-ending process. It's a common thing and even anticipated within Chinese culture and businesses.
So, how to start your negotiation process? In order to start, first find a reasonable price up front through e-mail, Skype, or telephone. The price you negotiate this way with your first order is just a starting point. Then, ask the supplier for the target price keeping in mind about the long-term relationship. If you have a significant negotiation to put forward in the spirit of Guang Xi and to build a long-term business relationship, try to do it face to face.
A great place to do the talks will be the factory in China or an international trade show. In these places, you are more likely to speak with the factory owner or someone from the executive management team. This would make all your problems and challenges easy to solve because here you are speaking with the decision-makers and not sales executives.
Monitoring the Quality:
To be successful in the Amazon business, quality control in the production is really important. Problems might occur due to various reasons, but you can save yourself from the disaster if you are able to get the agreement in writing format. In this, mention almost all the possible information like supplies, measurements, packaging, quality, and others. This would be helpful in case of a problem with product or supplier at any time and would enable you to get a suitable credit or refund on future orders.
Moreover, quality control is important in the manufacturing processes because errors can occur at any time within the process. If any problem emerges, it will be much cheaper, as well as easier to find out the problem at the earliest, ideally before the product has been manufactured.
To get more info about China suppliers please click the link below:
Article Source: https://EzineArticles.com/expert/Sakti_Padh_Mazumder/2256345
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/9775926
Wednesday, 26 June 2019
Amazon FBA (Fulfilment By Amazon) is a business opportunity provided by Amazon to encourage business-owners to list their products in its marketplace.
The model works by Amazon providing users with the ability to send their products to its warehouse, and having them "fulfilled" by the retain giant (it sends them out) upon successful purchase.
The reason why Amazon would do this is partly to get free niche products which are both unique and valuable (you own the products - they just ship them for you), and partly to make use of their massive infrastructure (which they would be paying for anyway).
It also adds to their offering as a business, as it gives them an even more diverse array of products to add to their portfolio (which is pretty much their core competitive advantage).
The important thing to consider about the "FBA" model is that it is indicative of the new "digital" business culture that seems to have become even more prevalent after the 2008 crash. Rather than keeping large amounts of stock, overheads and a large team... companies have taken to the Internet & social media to find buyers & create lean enterprises.
Gone are the days when distributors determined the fate of products. Now, new businesses, entrepreneurs and everyday people are able to create $10,000+ a month income streams without even having to own any land. All the infrastructure, marketing and fulfilment is handled by a completely independent company (Amazon) - to which you just do the work of sourcing a successful product.
To determine if you'd like to gain advantage from this method of investment, I've created this tutorial to explain the process of utilizing Amazon FBA. Rather than trying to get by on scraps from a local market, the new "digital" realm with all its promise is one of the best ways to get your foot in the door of the new world of enterprise.
How It Works
All businesses work in the same way - buy/build a product, offer the product to a market and any "profit" you're able to make can either be used to live off, or reinvest into more/better products.
The problem for most people is two-fold: 1) they have no product 2) they have no access to a market.
Whilst both are legitimate problems - which would have been a significant drawback in a time without the "digital" medium - times have moved on to the point that barriers-to-entry are so low that you only really need to be able to invest several $1,000 to have the opportunity of selling to a global audience.
And despite the fact that the "Amazon" opportunity has existed for almost 10 years now (anyone can list products in its marketplace), the "FBA" model (which is truly hands-off) has only started to become popular in the past 24 months-or-so.
If you didn't go to business school, to briefly explain how to run a "successful" business, you basically need to be able provide a product/service to a large audience. You'd typically aim for around 30% net profit margin (after COGS & advertising costs). How you do this is up to you - the key is to buy low, sell high.
Now, just because the "digital" realm is large doesn't mean it's devoid of the way in which "markets" typically work. Competition is obviously a major force, as is the idea that because something is "easy", it can be replicated relatively simply by others (leading to an erosion of your profits).
Selling on Amazon typically works by providing access to products which people either don't have access to locally, or are able to obtain locally but with major restrictions (such as color/size issues), or with problems in reliability of supply. In other words, whilst the Amazon marketplace is vast - don't think you can outwit supply/demand.
The real trick with "digital" businesses is to provide access to unique products (typically made by yourself or your company) which are only available through you. These products have to be focused on providing a solution that most people have no idea about, and thus makes the proposition of buying it through the Internet legitimate.
Obviously, creating a "unique" product is 1,000x easier said-than-done - the trick with it is to work on solutions to your own problems. Work towards sharpening a skillset, which you're able to apply to a wider audience, from which you'll be able to identify "products" which can be created and offered as a means to simplify/solve problems you've experienced yourself.
To begin selling on Amazon, there are several steps to take:
- Sign Up For Amazon Seller Account The first step is to get a "seller" account from Amazon. There are two types of seller account - "individual" and "professional". Individual is free and allows you to "list" items which already exist in the Amazon catalogue. You pay a small fee each time a product is sold. Professional costs $40/mo, and has no extra "per sale" fees (although other fees such as a stocking fee etc may apply). This is the only account which allows you to list new items in Amazon's catalogue.
- Sign Up For GS1 This gives you the ability to *create* barcodes. They come in two formats - UPC (Universal Product Code) and EAN (European Article Number). Whilst these can be bought relatively cheaply ($10), Amazon, Google and eBay strongly recommend using GS1 for standardization. By using GS1, you're able to have your products recognized by the likes of Amazon. The downside is the cost, but it shouldn't really matter - we always recommend setting aside ~$500 for admin costs, of which this would definitely be one.
- Create A Legal Company (Optional) If you're looking to set up a real FBA operation, you'll need a legal business (and bank account). Apart from giving Amazon the ability to open a business account, it allows you to better manage taxes (which are notoriously bad for investing your own money in a personal capacity). This is very easy to setup, but is only necessary if you want to actually deal with Amazon on an FBA basis only. If you want to just sell products on the system, you're welcome to do it under your own name.
- Buy/Build Boxed Products You then need to get a set of boxed versions of the product. If you make the product yourself, you need to get them into standardized boxes. Because thre are so many ways to do this, we'll just say that you should look for a boxing/printing company to handle it for you. There are many capable ones. You must also follow Amazon's guidelines on what types of packaging they accept.
- Send The Products To Amazon Once you have the boxed products, you need to send them to Amazon. This is arranged through the Amazon seller system, allowing you to pick a time when the products should receive at the Amazon warehouse. Again, due to the level of variation in the process, it's best to say that you should follow the Amazon guidelines in order to do this.
- Start Selling This is the hardest part, which is explained below.
Selling The Products
The last step is to get the products sold. This is the hardest as you're almost entirely at the whim of the market (both Amazon's and any other market you may bring to the platform).
The trick to getting products bought from Amazon is effective marketing.
Marketing comes down to several points - the most notable being that you need to be able to firstly attract the attention of potential buyers and then build demand - giving them the opportunity to buy your product as a means to satisfy that demand.
Whilst there are many ways to do this, you must remember that if you're going to do it effectively, you need to be able to go out and market the product independently of whether it's going to be popular on Amazon. The less you need Amazon, the more likely it will be that you'll actually get people buying through the channel.
Finally, we must also point out that any sales you make must NOT be counted as pure profit.
Your profit ONLY comes after your other costs have been accounted for (such as the actual products themselves, boxes and marketing). It is a rookie mistake to think that the money you receive from Amazon will actually be your "take home" profit - it's not.
You need to accumulate your initial principle from the gross revenue and then decide what to do with any profits made (as mentioned - this comes in the form of either paying yourself, or putting back into better/more products).
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/9870346
Tuesday, 25 June 2019
Amazon "FBA" (Fulfillment by Amazon) is a service offered by Amazon, whereby you are able to stock your own products in Amazon's warehouse network.
The reason you'd want to do this is predominantly due to the way in which you're able to make a significant amount of money by being associated with Amazon - having their audience & social clout behind your brand.
Whilst you don't need to be part of the FBA program to sell products on the Amazon platform, it's quickly been identified as the most efficient and scalable way to achieve profit through a digital business which actually doesn't need a huge amount of overhead to get started.
This article is going to examine the way in which you are able to take advantage of the "FBA" program - as well as "Amazon" generally - to make significant profits by selling products to consumers and businesses alike.
How To "Make Money" With It
The art of making money comes down to a simple process - earn more than you spend. This is as true for business as it is in the "personal" realm.
The problem for most people is they end up spending more than they earn; or end up with all sorts of other issues which not only detracts from their focus, but ends up draining their resources.
Indeed, one of the biggest problems facing small business owners has actually been what's known as "barrier to entry" - which is basically how much resources are required to take advantage of an opportunity.
For example, to create effective software, you generally need at least 10 years of prior experience, with a particular expertise developing out of it.
On top of this, you also need market demand and the ability to provide a valuable product regardless of the various market conditions existing at the time.
Amazon - and retail in general - needs none of this. You only need a product which fulfills market demand, allowing users to find it and purchase as required. Whilst you could do this with your own e-commerce outlet, the weight of Amazon's brand & its associated trust is by far more important in helping secure the effective means by which you're able to attract real buyers.
Is FBA Really Necessary?
Ultimately, FBA is only a "method" through which you're able to stock products on Amazon & have them take care of all the delivery.
Most people don't need to use the "FBA" route; they can just sell their own products and ship them from their home/office. You can still do this without actually sending packages to Amazon to send out on your behalf.
The most important thing I would recommend is the "FBA" stuff is mainly focused on the way in which a product owner is able to basically delegate all of the packing/shipping of a product to Amazon - allowing them to focus on getting it marketed/promoted.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/9870454
Monday, 24 June 2019
Amazon FBA, and generally selling products on the Amazon platform, has quickly become a goldmine for a number of vendors - who both got in early and managed to cultivate an audience who wanted what they were offering.
To do this properly, you have to be able to consider exactly what you're doing regarding the sale of products, and how they're showcased.
Apart from appealing photos, the description is the main way people are able to gain an insight into what the product does, how it works - and how it's different to other competing ones.
This tutorial aims to highlight how you're able to manage the most effective Amazon product listing descriptions...
Amazon product listings adhere to the same structure:
- Features (Bullet Points)
- Description (incl HTML)
If you want to create an effective listing, the trick is to be clear, concise and thorough.
The best generally have clear, high definition images, coupled with informative & compelling bullet points (which are focused on benefits) and a keyword-rich title.
The real killer the "copy" used throughout the listing. Both in the bullet-points and the full description, being able to convey the benefits of the product whilst ensuring the reader is compelled to buying your particular product is a fine line.
Due to the nature of this copy, a number of copywriting experts have been making serious money providing "Amazon Product Listing" copywriting services. The premise is they will help people make more money by writing more lucid copy.
How To Do It Yourself
As mentioned, the above structure is pretty-much what determines whether a product will be accepted by Amazon.
The most important thing to do is understand what "triggers" buyers to trust your product.
When selling products, it's far better to deal with emotion than logic...
- Logically, you may think the product can be listed and people will pick it, evaluate it based on its features and make a purchase.
- Emotionally, people choose products by the company they feel will deliver an experience as close to their aspirations as possible.
To this end, the following explains how each of the elements of the description work:
The most important thing to ensure with a product's title is that it's as descriptive as possible.
Obviously - some products (such as books) don't need overly descriptive titles. However, the majority of categories do require the most descriptive title possible.
Consider the following examples:
- AYL Silicon Cooking Gloves - Heat Resistant Oven Mitt For Grilling, BBQ, Kitchen - Safe Handling of Pots and Pans - Cooking & Baking Non-Slip Potholders - Internal Protective Cotton Layer
- AYL Silicon Cooking Gloves (Green) - Heat Resistant Oven Mitt + Internal Cotton Layer
The reason for this is actually very simple - people trust the more descriptive nature of it.
In a wash of 100's of similar products, people want quality, value and assurity that the company behind the product is actually going to be legitimate. Having a descriptive, inclusive title as the top one is one of the best ways to do it.
Images are necessary for getting products noticed.
The keys with images are as follows:
- Clarity is *everything* - don't worry about any background or whatever - people want to see the quality of the product and expect 4k+ imagery to show it
- Only show what's required - software products don't "need" a box but they'll obviously add to the perception of its quality -- people primarily need to see screenshots
- Make sure the images represent *exactly* what the buyer is getting - don't use any tricks/hacks to make the product look better than what it is - just show people the product & accessories which may come with it
Alternatively, there are companies on the likes of Fiverr who'll be able to set up a good shot as well.
The point is that as long as you have ~5 really good images, this should be okay.
Features (Bullet Points)
This is where things start to get important.
The features (bullet points) are meant to describe the specifications of the product; they're now mostly used to provide users with information about the product (copy).
Regardless of what you write there, there are several factors to consider:
- Wrap features inside benefits - Rather than saying "15cm long", say "3 HANDY SIZES - 5cm, 10cm & 15cm"
- Include ALL 5 bullets - might be tempting to only use 3 - use all of the 5 and talk about the company & "guarantee" for the last one
- Lead with "CAPITALIZED" benefits - buyers want to know what the product is going to for them, and then why - you do this with "CAPITALIZED TITLES - followed by an explanation of each point"
- Don't be afraid to use several sentences for each bullet - some products just need the features listed; if you need extra edge, add copy
- Focus on the product (not the buyer) - beginners make the mistake of leading with buyer-centric benefits (because they read it in some copywriting forum) - this is bad. People are on Amazon to buy products, not learn about how an oven glove will make them look younger etc.
The way you do that is to make as much use of the available content area as possible.
Finally, the description is the bulk of content below all the specifications laid out "above the fold".
Depending on the type of product, and whether you have a new brand or established company, the "description" area can be a number of different things.
It's best to consider it similar to a product listing page on eBay - showcasing exactly what's for sale. Minus images, a similar state of affairs exists (you can use limited amounts of HTML in it).
The most important thing to realize is that you're not restricted to just bullet-points (as you are with the product features) - this not only gives a little more creative freedom. Obviously, this means that you need to ensure you're making the right choices...
- Lead with the SINGLE reason why people would buy YOUR product over a competitor's - marketing / sales 101 but it's so easy to forget it. There's always a SINGLE reason why people buy a particular product (it can be the quality, design or how it works)
- Lead with a headline, use a small bit of blurb to describe the product and then use several bullet points to describe what the buyer is going to get - you only get ~300 words so don't go overboard
- Pick an emotive angle - The best product are sold through emotion - use copy that evokes ideas of how the product will fit into someone's life
- Use HTML sparingly - bold text is nice, but not the defining factor of your product - don't go overboard with the stylization (it should compliment the copy, not define it)
If you're brand new to the Amazon game, you need to be remember that nothing will replace having an effective product.
How you display said product is also extremely important, as are reviews.
To get a better insight, there are several really good resources:
- levinewman on Fiverr (also search for "Embrava" on Amazon for examples of his work)
- splitly - "The Utiltimate Amazon Product Description Template" (VERY good information)
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/9967808
Sunday, 23 June 2019
Amazon.com is the largest online marketplace, and the platform keeps growing. It offers amazing possibilities for online retail businesses to market products to countless consumers. If you are selling on Amazon.com, you are certainly going the best way. But if you are only offering on Amazon, you may be losing out on more product sales. It might appear like a challenging task to broaden to more systems, but since you are already selling on Amazon.com, it will be easy to use other platforms to boost your sales like the Amazon FBA platform.
Amazon.com provides a Multiple Channel Fulfillment (MCF) option that will help you expand to more sales platforms with hardly any added costs.
What Is Amazon Multi Channel Fulfillment?
The FBA support from Amazon meets your Amazon orders, as the MCF choice fulfills purchases from all other systems. You are able to delegate most fulfillment to Amazon. Whether you sell items on auction websites, Shopify, any another platform, Amazon will choose and channel products to your clients. You simply need to pay for shipping and handling.
Multi Funnel Fulfillment enables you to choose regular, two-day, or next-day delivery, and it computes shipping and delivery costs depending on the size of the item combined with the chosen shipping approach.
If you would like to use Amazon.com MCF, there are a few requirements you need to think about. First, you have to be authorized for FBA, and that means you possess credit cards on record with Amazon. Those cards will certainly be charged for fulfillment costs, except if your seller account has a positive balance after that MCF fees will be subtracted from your stability.
You should also have a professional seller account with Amazon to use MCF which usually costs $39. 99 each month, however, you don't pay for product list charges.
- Take advantage of Amazon's MCF with These guidelines
- Make use of Messaging on Packing Slips
- Change Prices Depending on the Platform
- Set Aside Some Profits
Selling upon multiple systems ensures that your products are noticed by a bigger audience. Amazon FBA platform makes it be fast and easy to do it. Now that you know just how it works and knows some of the best tricks, why don't you get the Amazon FBA complete guide and start selling!
Article Source: https://EzineArticles.com/expert/Bethy_K_Damaris/1959013
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/9921758
Saturday, 22 June 2019
There are different ways and platforms to make money online, one of them that has gained popularity recently is drop shipping through Amazon. Many people are making thousands of dollars doing this business.
Drop shipping has its advantages over the conventional online store where you have to stock the goods in your store and ship when you receive an order.
Here are 5 easy steps to get started if you have considered venturing into a drop shipping business.
1. Open account on Amazon as a Seller.
The foremost action to take when starting drop shipping business is to open an account on Amazon as a seller. There are two types of accounts that you can open: Professional and individual account. If you are starting out and not sure of selling more than 40 products in a month, it is recommended that you go for the Individual account. However, it is important you know the benefits and disadvantages of any account you are opting for.
Here are pros and cons to guide you in making decision on which account to sign up for:
For Individual Account:
- You are not allowed to use 3rd party services like Repricers and Inventory Lab. You are not qualified to list your product in the Buy Box. You cannot apply to list your product in restricted categories of Amazon stores. There is $0.99 fee per item sold.
For Professional Account:
- You can make use of a spreadsheet to upload various items at once utilizing the seller central. You will have access to more reports in the seller board. You are qualified to list your product in the Buy Box. You can apply to list your products in restricted categories. You will pay $40 monthly fee plus the $0.99 fee per item sold. You can build new product pages for your products.
It is important to note that you can choose to upgrade your account at any time.
2. Find the best low-cost drop ship suppliers.
Most drop shippers make good profit using the best platform- Salehoo, to find perfect drop shippers for products that they intend to sell.
To get started, sign up to paid Salehoo account in order to utilize their best tools and features. Search for drop shippers close to you that can ship faster with lesser shipping costs.
Why it is advisable to use this platform is because, most suppliers do not have budget for social media marketing, rather they carry the marketing expenses over to lowering product costs. So, they'd prefer subscribing to Salehoo than doing Google marketing.
Beside it will require more effort on the suppliers' part to achieve success with PPC marketing so they prefer a dedicated platform for it.
3. Search for low-cost but high-selling products.
When you find a supplier that suits your specifications, look through his catalogue to locate those items that are not expensive but are also selling very well. Ensure that the price difference between what is offered for that item on Amazon and what the supplier is selling is significant enough to make you some profit.
Even if you decide to source for sellers outside the Salehoo platform, the most important thing is that there is profit enough to cover for cost in time and money.
4. Write a well-detailed and search engine optimized titles and descriptions on Amazon.
Now that you are ready with your products, proceed to list them on your Amazon store. Ensure you write SEO product descriptions to enable your products rank high on Amazon search result.
5. Go ahead and start marketing your products using different digital marketing system.
You can outsource the marketing to freelancers on platform like Fiverr.
Trust me, drop shipping is not as hard as it seems. You just need to take a step!
Uzochukwu Godwin is a social media marketer, blogger and web designer. If you need help listing products of Amazon or marketing your products using the various digital marketing systems, you can easily reach us through our website on http://www.earnonlinebiz.com. Or send us message on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Article Source: https://EzineArticles.com/expert/Uzochukwu_Godwin/2436363
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/9919304
Friday, 21 June 2019
Monday, 17 June 2019
How to Create a Powerful Instagram Social Media Marketing Strategy
One of the most powerful marketing tools marketers have today is social media. From Facebook posts to tweets on Twitter, sharing your products or services on social media platforms is a great way to increase brand awareness, engagement, sales and leads.
However, many people are left scratching their heads when it comes to marketing with Instagram.
Many of us use Instagram as a personal account to post photos of our family, friends, vacations and food - but how can it tie into business? And should it?
With the speed of which Instagram is growing, don't underestimate its value to boost your brand and marketing efforts.
It has grown into an incredibly valuable marketing platform and even though the 18-29 year old's are still prevalent users, the higher age groups are catching on and catching up fast.
Some 2018 Instagram stats from Sprout Social are telling:
• 7 out of 10 hashtags on Instagram are branded
• 80% of users follow a business on Instagram
• 65% of top-performing Instagram posts feature products
If you feel the tug to explore Instagram as part of your social media marketing strategy, check out these initial pointers to help you get started:
1. Use Hashtags Wisely
You don't need to cram every hashtag you can think of in one post, but you do need at least a few.
A hashtag is the # sign followed by descriptive words about your image as in this example, I used #marketing and #ctaconf, which was the conference I was attending at the time.
When a user clicks/taps on a hashtag or types a hashtag into the search box, it brings up all images that use that hashtag. The user can even subscribe to continue to follow that hashtag.
The hope is the user will see your photo, head to your profile and best-case scenario, follow you and get engaged with more of your posts!
However, when hashtags are extremely popular, the competition to show up in the results is fierce. Similar to SEO keywords, the more popular a term is, the harder it is to stay at the top of the search results. Thus, my example of using #marketing really was futile if I wanted to get any traction from that post.
You want to make your hashtags relevant to your business and location, but also engaging enough that a user would type them into Instagram's search box.
• Say you have a pizza joint in Vancouver. You post a pic of your Pepperoni pizza with the hashtags #VancouversBestPizza #NicolosRestaurant #DeliciousDeepDish
• Or you're a Toronto wedding planner. You post an image of a bride and groom's first dance with the hashtags #TorontoWeddingPlanner #LoveWins #WinterWedding
Holidays and special events are an excellent time to promote your business and gain Instagram followers. Whether it's a sale on Black Friday, a Thanksgiving-related use for your product or a product shout-out on National Dog Day, they are all ideal opportunities to showcase your business brand in a non-salesy way.
2. Thank Your Audience for Showing Up
You don't just post a bunch of photos and hashtags and wait for the likes to roll in.
To gain Instagram followers, engage with your audience and grow sales or leads, you need to put in the time.
See an example here from video expert Michele Moreno where she responds back to each of the comments left on her video post.
So if someone leaves a comment or question on one of your posts, take the time to reply and thank them/answer their question.
Take a look at their profile, and if you like what you see, follow them.
Businesses often follow commenters first, in the hopes that they might return the favour.
You can also look for people who might be interested in your product, then comment on their photos and/or follow them, but don't spam them with an ask to follow you right away.
3. Interact with the Right Influencers
Influencers are Instagram users who can influence your target audience because of their popularity and/or social media following.
Danielle Bernstein is a good example of an influencer who worked with a brand. You may not recognize her name, but the 1.8 million followers of her Instagram account WeWoreWhat do.
Bernstein and FIJI Water worked together to create BodyWoreWhat, a marketing campaign offering 8-minute workout videos with her and her personal trainer.
That may be an extreme example, and unless you have deep pockets you probably won't be able to attract an influencer with almost two million followers.
But don't despair. From mommy bloggers to local foodies, you can always find someone who your target audience follows, likes or admires. Maybe they'd be willing to review your product or take a photo using it - use your imagination!
4. Don't Just Shill Your Products
Instagram is not the place to simply share product shots all the time. Think of the experience people have using what you're offering, or the benefits it gives people.
Even better, show real-examples. Asking for user-generated content from your audience is one way to do this. That means that users share their photos using a hashtag you provide.
The online furniture store Wayfair.com does user-generated content very well. They have a user-generated campaign that lets customers share photos of their stylish Wayfair-filled homes using the hashtag #WayfairAtHome.
Be sure to let people know that their images might be featured on your page and you can increase your Instagram content big time - for free!
No matter how you use Instagram for your business, be authentic and true to your brand. It's what the platform is all about, and it's going to help you grow your business, gain Instagram followers and attract sales or leads.
Susan Friesen, founder of the award-winning web development and digital marketing firm eVision Media, is a Web Specialist, Business & Marketing Consultant. r. She works with entrepreneurs who struggle with having the lack of knowledge, skill and support needed to create their online business presence.
We recently launched a program designed for business owners hoping to maximize their online marketing efforts called AMPLIFY! Business Academy. Practical Social Media & Digital Marketing Strategies for Entrepreneurs. Our program is designed to help small business owners and entrepreneurs build their business properly with social media and online marketing. It's a great group that works together and the collaborative, friendly environment is the best place to learn and explore what social media and online marketing can really do to help build your business. To find out more and subscribe visit: [http://amplifybusinesssacademy.com/]
Article Source: https://EzineArticles.com/expert/Susan_Friesen/260293
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/10003805
Friday, 14 June 2019
Thursday, 13 June 2019
The more accounts you create, the simpler it is going to be for you to earn money. Usually, however, you should create at least five Instagram accounts, and it's better if you may create more. Instead, you have to run several Instagram accounts. There are those around who wish to acquire popular Instagram accounts in order that they can market to the account's followers.
If you wish to earn money with Instagram but need help getting there, have a look at my course Infamous to Influential! Making money a part of nature, and struggle is a symptom which you are out of harmony with the stream of nature, how things do the job. Everyone wants to earn money with Instagram as it's an incredibly popular social network. If you wish to make money by a legit way then chose an ideal platform that teach you everything to generate money. You can earn money with Instagram and other social networking platforms.
The way to ensure your content is getting seen by the appropriate quantity of your followers is to ensure that your strategic content advertising plans are well thought out. Instagram users no longer depend on the cell phone for a source of images. There are several users on the Instagram that there isn't any product to sell them.
You really only have to focus in on how to generate income with Instagram and I'm confident you'll be one of them. The way to create cash with Instagram is to promote products which you love using Affiliate links. Then, it is going to be difficult to earn money on the website. Following that, you're going to be in a position to earn money on the website.
Evidently, you are here in order to learn to make cash with Instagram. Then you can earn cash with Instagram now. You can not earn money if you don't have some product On the flip side, if you need to accomplish a fantastic success in comparison to your product then something needs to be different which is unavailable in the industry. Once you do so, you will be prepared to begin making some money. If you wonder how can you earn money with Instagram I will reveal to you now.
In case you have followers that are interested in earning money online, share your referral link so they can become affiliates under you for second tier commissions. If you own a lot of followers, you should earn a lot of sales. Many people believe you need a bunch of followers to produce cash with Instagram, but that's not accurate. If you really need to increase followers on Instagram then click the highlighted link. Real followers are the sole way for you to really profit from Instagram. Unlike the ideal selfie, though, to earn cash with Instagram you will have to have many followers that believe you're influential.
Ways to Get Started with Instagram to begin with, you will need to have sufficient number of followers before you can begin considering posting sponsored posts. As soon as you get a large number of followers, you may sell your Instagram account to willing buyers. If you've got huge numbers on your Instagram to show off to your pals, the majority of them will most likely be shocked. There are a lot of methods in which you may earn money from your Instagram account. Thus, a good following of users ought to be developed.
First and foremost, however, making pictures seem good takes immense period of time and practice. How to generate income with Instagram is more simple that you believe. Now you get a complete idea about ways to make cash with Instagram. When you're happy, you've got happy thoughts and you're feeling happy. When you're sad, you've got sad thoughts and you're feeling sad. It is possible to also discover that friend in the business who will make you do more daily. Possessing a very best friend in the company is so essential for long-term success.
Fortunately, you can get Instagram proxies in bulk. Once you get your Instagram proxies, you can make numerous accounts and build a next. Instead, you must utilize Instagram proxies and respective strategies so as to earn money with the social network.
The huge challenge with having a very low barrier of entry is that it's also way too simple to stop. In actual numbers, from about 1000 followers upward you will have the chance to place advertising and make money. As you probably already know, the secret to any social network success is consistency and Instagram isn't a difference.
Want to expand your marketing fast on Instagram? Use this powerful Instagram tool to help you do everything so you can have time to do other things https://postregular.com
Article Source: https://EzineArticles.com/expert/Daniel_Paul/2543368
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/9935083
Wednesday, 12 June 2019
Tuesday, 11 June 2019
Monday, 10 June 2019
Instagram has over five hundred million active users. The stats on Instagram could be described as highly impressive and encouraging. A little break down will surprise you and at the same time get you excited. Instagram has over 500 million active users with over 300 million active users daily, 80% of those users are outside the USA, 4.2 billion likes every day and over 95 million photos and videos uploaded every day. This is simply wonderful and a goldmine for online marketers and business.
Those statistics should send a signal to your nerves and let you understand how important Instagram could be for your business. The issue is that, how do you get on Instagram and acquire followers that will become your loyal customers. I will be showing you how to do that in the following steps and guidelines
1. Signup with Facebook: This is the most easiest and quickest way to set up your Instagram account. It will automatically allow you to follow your friends that are already on Instagram and in turn they will follow you too. Your friends and family will be the first followers on Instagram which will help boost your profile and get you ready for the main deal
2. Quality Photos: the most important thing on Instagram is the quality of your photos, make sure your photos are of high quality before posting them on Instagram. Having quality photos on Instagram help you get more likes, comments and more followers which will help push you up the ladder and on top of all your competitors within the same niche. If you are taking the pictures with a camera, make sure the lighting and focus are right to get you the right photos you need to go viral on Instagram.
3. Like other Photos: I call this trick notice me. Is like your first day in school, no one knows you and the only way people will start interacting with you is by you taking the first step to say hi or introduce yourself to them. When you like other people photos, those people visit your profile and decide to follow and also like your photos. This is how you start growing your network on Instagram
4. Follow Others: This is the fastest ways of growing your followers on Instagram. When you follow others, they decide to follow you back and create a connection between you both. This helps increase your followers and likes on photos you have on your profile. Follow others to get more followers
5. Comment on other Photos: This method takes more time and work but it surely pays off. When you comment on other people's photos, you increase the chance of them following you and liking your photos too. Just take some time out of your social media marketing timetable and comment on other people photos to increase your followers
6. Use relevant Hashtags: Hashtags have come a long way on social media and Instagram is not an exception. Making use of relevant hashtags help get you more visibility and popular on Instagram. The more hashtags you use, the more popular your photos will become. This means more likes, more followers and more comments which all help boost your profile
7. Exchange Shoutouts: this is simply a method of promoting others while they promote you too. It's simply a win-win situation for both members. This method helps in promoting your profile. You need to simply find people within your niche and reach out to them and ask for a shoutout. You can simply do this by sending them a simple email or request on Instagram.
We are a group of experienced and professionals with extensive knowledge in SEO & Social Media marketing. Together, we make up a company that focuses on providing care and attention to all of our clients. Visits us at>> http://seoandsocialmedia.biz
Article Source: https://EzineArticles.com/expert/Ted_Pius/2285282
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/9478622
Sunday, 9 June 2019
Instagram has gained tremendous popularity over the last several years. It is popular with people of all sorts of demographics and from all walks of life. In the case with Instagram, the number of followers that you acquire is what is most important.
Number of followers equals Instagram success
It is important to be aware here that there is a lot more to Instagram than just the number of followers you can acquire. However, your number of followers is one of the important measurements (or metrics) of the social media tool. If you have a large number of followers, other people will have the perception that you (and your business) are a success. That lends itself to your professional credibility and trustworthiness.
A strong number of followers also gives you the confidence that your message is being received by other people online and it allows you to increase your reach to a large number of good-quality connections. It also goes a long way to strengthening your relationship with your target audience, which is essential to your success.
- Appropriate use of hashtags: When it comes to gaining increase exposure and visibility, hashtags are a great way to do that. However, it is very important that you don't get carried away when it comes to using hashtags. The reason that you don't want to overdo it with hashtags is that your target audience will not appreciate it and they may not stick with you as a result. There are some guidelines that you should follow when using hashtags so that you get the best results possible from your target audience members.
- Use very specific hashtags
- Customize the hashtag to the particular social media channel that you are using
- Make sure that your hashtags are strong but not promotional
- Make your hashtags clear and concise
- Don't use too many hashtags
- Create an event: Putting together an event in which you gather influencers, brand ambassadors, loyal followers, etc., is an excellent way to increase your Instagram followers. The results of such an event can be multifaceted, such as acquiring an increased number of followers, building increased brand awareness, and increasing engagement with your target audience members.
- Run and appropriate contest: People love contests, especially if they win a prize that they feel was worth their effort to participate. A contest can generate a lot of buzz about your business, make people feel excited about being involved, and build relationships that are solid and enduring. It is important for you to provide incentives that are worthwhile. Some of the ways in which you can get people involved in your contest is by getting them to "like" the contest, getting them to make comments on your contest (people love to voice their opinions and to feel that their opinions are important to you), and other creative ways to get people involved.
- Get loyal followers involved: Another really good way to gain Instagram followers is by getting loyal followers involved. Let them help you to run your event or contest. Give them a voice and make them feel that you truly value their participation. There are many benefits to doing this, such as giving your brand an emotional/human feeling, making your reach wider, increasing your reputation, increasing your traffic, and making more people aware of your brand.
- Connect with a social online community: Having a sense of belonging to a community is critical to your ever-increasing success as a business person. Not only is it important to be a part of a social community but it is also essential that you interact with the members of that community (or communities). You will want to interact in the following ways:
- Share your story: Everyone has a story (probably more than one). Share yours because it will resonate with the other members of your social community. If people can relate to what you are sharing, you will be successful at forming relationships with them. That is critical to your success.
- Make sure that others want to share your content: It is one thing to write top-quality content but it is another thing entirely to get people to want to share the content that you have shared with them. If your content is shared, you will be able to engage a larger number of people and thus increase your Instagram followers.
- Clearly understand the reasons behind your social community: It is extremely important for you to have a clear understanding of why you needed to build your social community. There are so many reasons but each one is important and each one should be in your head at all times.
- Post content in a way that makes sense: From the beginning, you have had a marketing strategy that makes sense for your business. It is part of your business plan and you need to follow that roadmap so that you can achieve the milestones that you have set out to accomplish. What was important in the beginning is still just as important for your business.
- Get involved with other people on Instagram: It isn't enough to have established an Instagram account. You need to interact with people. That means that you need to "like" the photos that other people are posting and leave comments. Get involved in the discussion. It is critical to your success.
- Pose questions: Just like on other social media channels, you should ask questions on Instagram. Ask thought-provoking questions that make people want to jump in and start interacting. That is exactly how you form relationships.
Instagram is one of several effective social media tools that you should consider leveraging for your business. With Instagram, it is all about the number of followers that you can acquire. The fact is that without a large number of followers, you and your business will become obscure. You need to gain a foothold with the tool and become popular so that your business will become more successful. It is important to understand what needs to be done so that you can bring your business to the next level.
Michael Cohn is the founder and Chief Technology Officer (CTO) of CompuKol Communications. He has over 25 years of experience in IT and web technologies. Mr. Cohn spent a significant amount of time at a major telecommunications company, where his main focus was on initiating and leading synergy efforts across all business units by dramatically improving efficiency, online collaboration, and the company's Intranet capabilities, which accelerated gains in business productivity. He also reduced company travel and travel costs by introducing and implementing various collaboration technologies.
His expertise includes business analysis; project management; management of global cross-matrix teams; systems engineering and analysis, architecture, prototyping and integration; technology evaluation and assessment; systems development; performance evaluation; and management of off-shore development.
Mr. Cohn earned a Master's degree in project management from George Washington University in Washington, DC; and a Master's degree in computer science and a Bachelor of Science degree in electrical engineering from Fairleigh Dickinson University in Teaneck, NJ.
Mr. Cohn is a member of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE).
Article Source: https://EzineArticles.com/expert/Michael_Cohn/404898
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/9827079